Friday 19 February 2010

a pink scarf one day I Will knit something else!!!!!!!!

February 19th 2010;in the space of two weeks a knit cream scarf for my friend birthday. my niece Katie was desperate to have pink scarf I beat my own record made in 4 days i think i was knitting in my sleep but Katie loves it

hopefully now back to cross stitch


crafts


this is close up picture of the pink scarf using Rico pompom wool


the other pictures is hung from room control for heating.


crafts


Yesterday 18Th Feb was my 42nd birthday Katie took me to knowsley safari park love it saw sea lion show had lovely day i do pictures later because Katie shared her bug with me so feel under the weather at moment ,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scarf. :0) Sorry you're not feeling well Polly - hope you're much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you aren't well Polly. Katies scarf is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scarf, hope you are soon feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Polly love your works. Amykins (stitchingtigger on wocs)

    ReplyDelete