Thursday 30 September 2010

hi long time no post busy crafting for xmas

Saturday30th September   
                                                    Hello I am back at work now so hence my lack of post. I been crafting i done a few more bookmarks not taken a photograph. I knitted Rico pompom scarf . I done a little card marking too. I am also doing a small design for my sister friends birthday from naughty but nice book by Clare crompton highly recommend. i was doing baby sweater but went off it big style, my next project is  scarf using this yarn 
http://www.blacksheepwools.co.uk/acatalog/Rico_Can_Can.html  for my mums birthday in purple.
i am in process of clearing out my craft room and draws its amazing what you find. i not touch my cross stitch under the  bed drawers yet .
I post pictures when done

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you posting again Polly, have fun searching through your treasures.

    ReplyDelete